The county administration and local self-governments have provided complex and professional servicing for the entrepreneurs, both the prospective and existing investors in the Zones in respect of the investment process. Commencing from the moment of expressing the preliminary interest or filing the letter of intent the entrepreneur receives full support regarding the formal-legal procedures associated with the land purchase and the execution of the intended economic enterprise thereon.
Any information, visualisations etc in respect of the full investment offer of the Przasnysz County and its current availability as well as the land lots already unavailable can be received from the Division of Economic Development and Promotion. Any technical information as well as the information concerning the formal-legal procedures associated with the announced tenders, deadlines, deposits etc is available in the Department of the Geodesy, Cartography, Land Register and Land Management, room 35. Should any prospective investors be interested in acquisition of the title to a specific investment land lot within Przasnysz Economic Zone or the housing land lot in Przasnysz, they would be entitled to apply to the County Authorities in Przasnysz with the letter of intent indicating such interest. The said Authorities shall consider it while announcing another tender in which the interested party would be free to participate.
Upon the tender proceedings and after purchasing the title to the land lot at the agreed date/time a notary public deed shall be concluded.
The owner of the title to the land lot willing to begin the investment process shall receive any possible assistance from the County Authorities and local self-governments.
Formal-legal procedure of the investment execution:
- firstly – the investor files in the Przasnysz Municipality Office the application for the excerpt from the Local Area Development Plan concerning the specific land lot which should be readily available since the entire area of the Przasnysz Economic Zone in Sierakowo as well as the areas intended for the housing buildings located in Przasnysz, Ruda and Wiejska Streets, are covered by the current Local Area Development Plans.
- secondly – the investor orders the elaboration of the building project with a person or company having the necessary qualifications.
- thirdly – the investor files the building project complete with the necessary documentation in the Department of the Communication and Building together with the application for issuing the building permit – Building Division – 2nd floor, room 90. Within 30 days of the date of application filing the investor shall receive the relevant building permit.
The prospective investors may use the financing for the commissioning of the new or development of the existing economic activity. Information on the possibilities of obtaining the financing from the EU or from home authorities can be obtained amongst others in:
- Powiatowy Urząd Pracy w Przasnyszu [County Labour Office in Przasnysz], ul. Berka Joselewicza 6, 06-300 Przasnysz, www.przasnysz.praca.gov.pl, phone: +48 29 752 25 11,
- Wojewódzki Urząd Pracy w Warszawie [Province Labour Office in Warszawa], ul. Młynarska 16, 01-205 Warszawa, www.wupwarszawa.praca.gov.pl , phone: +48 22 578 44 00
- Polska Agencja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości [Polish Agency for Enterprise Development], ul. Pańska 81/83, 00-834 Warszawa, www.parp.gov.pl , phone: +48 22 432 80 80 432 71 25
- Agencja Rozwoju Mazowsza S.A. [Masovia Development Agency joint stock company] ul. Nowy Zjazd ,1 00-301 Warszawa, www.armsa.pl , phone: +48 22 566 47 60
- Mazowiecki Regionalny Fundusz Pożyczkowy Sp. z o.o. [Masovian Regional Loan Fund limited liability company], ul. Hoża 86, 00-682 Warszawa, www.pozyczkimazowieckie.pl , phone: +48 22 890 13 10
- Mazowiecka Jednostka Wdrażania Programów Unijnych [Masovian Unit for Implementing the Union Programmes], ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa, www.mazowia.eu phone: +48 22 542 20 00
- Mazowiecki Fundusz Poręczeń Kredytowych [Masovian Fund for Credit Security/Warranty], ul. Mycielskiego 20, 04-379 Warszawa, www.mfpk.com.pl phone: +48 22 840 32 35
- Wojewódzki Fundusz Ochrony Środowiska i Gospodarki Wodnej [Province Fund of the Environment Protection and Water Management], ul. Ogrodowa 5/7, 00-893 Warszawa, http://www.wfosigw.pl , phone: +48 22 853 53 21
- Narodowy Fundusz Ochrony Środowiska i Gospodarki Wodnej [National Fund of the Environment Protection and Water Management], ul. Konstruktorska 3a, 02- 673 Warszawa, www.nfosigw.gov.pl , phone: +48 22 45 90 000
- Agencja Restrukturyzacji i Modernizacji Rolnictwa [Agency for Agriculture Restructuring and Modernising], ul. Poleczki 33, 02-822 Warszawa, www.arimr.gov.pl , phone: +48 800 38 00 84